Brian - I agree with your thought process, but over time, I have found
there is one problem with this idea.
To you, Acct_type 32 is defined as DEAD-BEAT, but to someone else Acct_type
32 is defined as DEFUNCT_TYPE, therefore a search on DEFUNCT will result in
nothing found, and therefore a search of 32 is then required.
By itself - no great shakes, but somewhat irksome.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill