From MyTable

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
"What is worse than training your staff and losing them?  Not training them
and keeping them!"

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Alan Shore
Gesendet: Monday, April 02, 2007 18:39
An: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Betreff: Re: Embedded SQL issue.

Jake - just realized that what you are using as concatenate ("||") may in
fact NOT be the correct representation. On my keyboard the concatenate (||)
is in fact shift with backslash (\) - NO spaces in  between each figure.
Just a suggestion

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill