the docu seems to install on the root ifs with the installation of the lic pgm.
so i will have to wait until our operating here installs the xml toolkit 2.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Pete Helgren
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2007 16:48
An: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Betreff: Re: AW: web services client (axis) for ile programs

So were you able to find documentation on the client API's for the Axis
implementation in V5R4M0 ? Beyond the XML (and maybe that is all they
are relying on) I didn't see any other references to API's.  As I
recall, the XML Toolkit came separately from my V5R4M0 packaging.

Thanks for the heads up.  Ill need to spend some more time reading up on
what is available.

Pete

Knezevic, Mihael wrote:
i used axis before. but not as a client/requestor.

unfortunatley we don't have the necessary option for the xml toolkit lic pgm
(5733XT2) installed. so i can't test it at the moment.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/rzamj/rzamjtoolkit.htm

look at Installation

mihael