Not an RPG question.

Caution: JVM is buried into a heck of a lot.  You can look for JVM jobs
with DSPJVMJOB.
I've got Domino going so I have a xxxxload of JVM jobs.  Other common ones
include:
                                        Current
Job         User        Number  Type    User        Status  Subsystem
QYPSJSVR    QYPSJSVR    131416  BCH     QYPSJSVR    SIGW    QSYSWRK
SERVER1     QEJBSVR     052188  ASJ     QEJBSVR     JVAW    QEJBAS5
QSVRMSERMD  QSYS        051232  BCI     QSYS        SELW    QSYSWRK
EMLPDF      QSPLJOB     617544  PDJ     QSPLJOB     EVTW    QSPL
EMLPDFPAY   QSPLJOB     090446  PDJ     QSPLJOB     HLD     QSPL
ADMIN       QTMHHTTP    051230  BCI     QTMHHTTP    SIGW    QHTTPSVR
QSRVMON     QSYS        051069  BCI     QSECOFR     DEQW    QSYSWRK
QSRVMON     QSYS        051078  BCI     QSECOFR     DEQW    QSYSWRK
QJVACMDSRV  QIBMHELP    051221  BCI     QIBMHELP    JVAW    QSYSWRK

Rob Berendt