I just added a hi and lo range and test the date, if it passes I move on, if
not I display an error message and then move on

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Holden Tommy
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 9:03 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Date range

An ugly way (IMO) to do this would be to write a utility program (or
service program) to handle all the date logic & modify the base code to
call the routines as needed.  But I have to say that with date calcs in
RPG IV I'd have to ask why add all that extra complexity when a few line
changes can fix the code properly.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden