Phil,

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Kestenbaum <pkestenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 21, 2006 8:53 AM
<<<  I am converting a Production program written in RPG, to ILE using the
system conversion tool.  >>>

Be sure your QRPGLESRC source member has been created with a length of 112
characters... 100 for the basic source and 12 for the date/time.

I'm working with a source member in one library that is 92 characters and any
documentation or comments I put in are wiped out when I run Turnover to promote
to this short source member.  It's most maddening.  This place is locked down
so tight that managers have given me "that look" when I ask for a source member
to be created for RPG with the correct source length.

Robert Munday
Munday Software Consultants
Montgomery, AL
on assignment in Dublin, OH