From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaime Lopez Ortega
Sent: 03 August 2006 09:48
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to call a program with parameters from a string?

Hi,

I try to do the following.
Iwant to create a table that would be used for filling menus.
In the first field of the table I would have the index, something like
XXYYZZ that it tells the programm where to show the menu point.
In the second field I would have the text that should be showed in the menu.
In the third field something like what to do it this option is choosen:
normally would be a call to program with some parameters that should be
passed from the main program where this table will be worked.

What should be the best form of performing the calls?

Your help is here needed.

Jaime