I changed my code to use %size, but am still getting the same error.
Also, I have tried without the multi row fetch, but it is not setting my
parameter value correctly as it is selecting 0 records.
D SQL_Select_Stmt...
D                 C                   'Select Cust#,CName,CAdd1 from -
D                                     CustFl where Ardiv = ?'
  // Setup Selection Parm

  ArDivParm = '''RAN''';

  rc = SQLBindParameter(hstmt :              // Handle

                        1     :              // Parm Number

                        SQL_PARAM_INPUT :    // Parm Type

                        SQL_C_CHAR      :    // C Data Type

                        SQL_CHAR        :    // SQL Data Type

                        %Size(ArdivParm) :    // Field Length

                        0               :    // Number of Decimals

                        pArDivParm      :    // Pointer to Parm

                        %Size(ArdivParm) :    // Length of Buffer for Parm

                        strLen);             // Value is Null Terminated String

However, when I embed toe selection in my where clause, I get all my data.
D SQL_Select_Stmt...
D                 C                   'Select Cust#,CName,CAdd1 from -
D                                     CustFl where Ardiv = ''RAN'''

All suggestions are very welcome.

Jeff Young