Hi all,

  I am getting bellow errors , can any body help me out .....

  QRG2001 Severity:  30   Number:    1
        Message . . . . :   Form-Type entry invalid or out of sequence.
          Specification ignored.
QRG7030 Severity:  30   Number:    1

   Message . . . . :   The Field or indicator is not defined.

  My program

  0001.00      FQADSPOBJIF  E                    DISK
0002.00      FQPRINT  O   F     132     OF     PRINTER
0003.00      C           *ENTRY    PLIST
0004.00      C                     PARM           LIB    10
0005.00      C                     EXCPTHDG
0006.00      C                     READ QLIDOBJD                 20
0007.00      C           *IN20     DOWEQ'0'
0008.00      C                     MOVE ODUDAT    MMDDYY  6
0009.00      C                     EXSR CVTDAT
0010.00      C                     MOVE YYDDMM    LSTUSD  60
0011.00      C                     EXCPTDETAIL
0012.00      C         OF        EXCPTHDG
0013.00      C                     READ QLIDOBJD                 20
0014.00      C                     ENDDO
0015.00      C                     SETON                     LR
0016.00      C      VTDAT    BEGSR
  0017.00      C                     MOVE MMDDYY    WORK2   2
0018.00      C                     MOVELWORK2     YYMMDD  6
0019.00      C                     MOVELMMDDYY    WORK4   4
0020.00      C                     MOVE WORK4     YYMMDD
0021.00      C                     ENDSR
0022.00
0023.00      OQPRINT  E    206         HDG
0024.00      O                                   25 'OBJECTS'
0025.00      O                                      'IN LIBRARY - '
  0026.00      O                         LIB
0027.00      O        E    2           HDG
0028.00      O                                    6 'OBJECT'
0029.00      O                                   18 'OBJ TYPE'
0030.00      O                                   30 'ATTRIBUTE'
0031.00      O                                   42 'LAST USED'
0032.00      O        E    1           DETAIL
0033.00      O                         ODOBNM    10
0034.00      O                         ODOBTP    19
0035.00      O                         ODOBAT    33
0036.00      O                         LSTUSDY   41

  Cheers.....
  Shiva kumar

 Find out what India is talking about on  Yahoo! Answers India.
 So, what?s NEW about the NEW Yahoo! Messenger? Find out.