Hi James,

I'm not terribly familiar with Oklahoma City, but perhaps a good place to start
is with your local user group (LUG).  It appears that there's one there...
Here's the contact information I found...

Oklahoma City Users Group (contact Kris Veitch 800-238-3894)

There may be community college programs in your area that teach RPG, but many
of these programs are dying off due to lack of interest in the greater student
population.  If all else fails, you may be able to contract a local RPG expert
to mentor you as you start your RPG projects.  All in all, the LUG should be
able to tell you exactly what's available in your area.

These lists can be a great help, but this forum does not work particularly well
for entry level education (technical forum, intermediate to advanced).  Many of
the basic questions have been asked dozens of times, and sometimes it gets
tedious to answer them again and again.  However, there's a wealth of great
information in the archives, and much of it is educational in nature, so make
sure you take a look in the archives.  Many of the finest minds in RPG have
shared their expertise in these lists, and it's there for everyone's benefit...

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)
940-297-2863 or ext. 1863