I am getting an error that I am finding VERY hard to find the cause of.
Could someone help? Here is the information that I can find.

RNQ0202 means that you called a subprocedure. The subprocedure (or something that it called) had an exception that caused the subprocedure to crash.

The subprocedure that'll be listed in your job log will be the one that comes right before a control boundary, since that's where exceptions are reported in ILE. It'll start with the subprocedure where the exception occurred, looking for an error handler. If there isn't one, it goes to it's caller lookng for an error handler, and so on up the call stack until it finds a control boundary. When it finds a control boundary, it crashes with an RNQ0202.

Unfortunately, the information you posted only tells us that SOMETHING went wrong in a subprocedure that you called, or one of the subprocedures that IT called. That's not much information, and doesn't even tell us where teh error occurred.

You'll want to look for previous messages in the job log. They'll tell you what the original exception was, and where it occurred.