From:   rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent:   May 4, 2006 1:31 PM
To:     RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject:        Re: *Entry to /Free problem

I think that's the wrong solution.  The PR and PI names, I think, have
to be the name of the program; at least I remember getting an error once
when I wrote one where they didn't.

The problem is that the EXTPGM( ) keyword is not needed in the RPG IV
program for a Call / Parm interface.  EXTPGM is used to qualify the
actual program that will be invoked with a CALLP, EVAL, or just a
function( ).