I asked for reverse of string bcoz i can take values b/w 2nd and 3rd '_' 's
flatly
then reverse obtained string

The problem with earlier post is ,how can i correctly gusses a charecter
just after third but last '_' , it is error prone, otherwise that logic is
good

Any one plse guide me, is there any way other than reversing string?