"WinDoze", was not an operating system back then.  It was an operating
environment.  It was basically a nice, clickable menu system that ran on top
of DOS, and any "multitasking-like" items that were done, were simply
emulation -- there was no multi-tasking from the DOS side of the house back
then, unless you bought two of 'em.

Also, there was no way (short of stealing) of obtaining a desktop-based Unix
system for anywhere near that price (1988, $1300).  The Amiga was,
technically, or otherwise, PC-based -- you see, PC stands for Personal
Computer.  Because Intel had no hand in it, it was still a personal
computer.  Are you telling me that a Mac is not a personal computer?
sheesh...

We Amiga users didn't need 'HIMEM.SYS', because the OS, at it's core,
supported all memory as addressable.  You could throw an additional megabyte
(which was alot back then) in, and it would be instantly accessible.

I could go on and on, but as Mr. Gibbs will tell us soon, this is way off
topic, because neither the Amiga, or the IBM PC supported RPG.  So if you
want to continue this conversation, let's 'take it outside'.  *INLR=*ON.