Just wondering with the new XML implementation (and not having read the docs
for the new release entirely)|:

Does this XML implementation support DTDs or XML schemas?

I figure those are [part of the XML standards set.

And imho any parser should work on those DTDs/XML schemas. (not to mention,
creating an XML document should as well) .

Just curious.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler