D                SDS

D User                  254    263

d USRI0300_Size   s             10i 0
Length receiver
D format          s              8

D errcod          ds

D bytpro                        10i 0 INZ(256)
Bytes provided for E
D bytava                        10i 0
Bytes available (0=n
D msgid                          7
Exception id
D rsrv1                          1
Reserved
D msgdta                       240
Exception data

d USRI0300        ds
Receiver For QSYRUSR
d RETBYT_U                      10i 0
Returned Bytes
d AVABYT_U                      10i 0
Available Bytes
d Usprf                         10
User Profile Name
d Usr_Descr             199    248
User Description
d Usr_OutQ              361    370
Output queue name
d Usr_OQLib             371    380
Output queue library

 * Retrieve the User   name

c                   eval      USRI0300_Size = %size(USRI0300)

c                   call (e)  'QSYRUSRI'
Retrieve User Desc
c                   parm                    USRI0300

c                   parm                    USRI0300_Size

c                   parm      'USRI0300'    format

c                   parm                    User

c                   parm                    ERRCOD

c                   seton                                        lr

Regards,

Guy

date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:25:33 -0600
from: "Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: API for RTVUSRPRF

I need to retrieve the User Profile's output queue.

I don't see an API to do this, other than the RTVUSRPRF command.

Am I missing something?

-Bob Cozzi

www.RPGxTools.com

RPG xTools - Enjoy programming again.