Try adding the H-spec

HOption(*SrcStmt:*NoDebugIO)

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      steema@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      om                        To:       "RPG programming on
the AS400 / iSeries"
                      Sent by:                   <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      rpg400-l-bounces@m        cc:

                      idrange.com               Subject:  Debugging problem

                      01/04/2006 03:49

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      RPG programming on

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

I have this code, the program stays on the READE statement. I can;t
understand why it is stuck like that. I use STRDBG.

c     cupdt         begsr
c                   eval      *in70=*off
c     asakey        setll     zllc1wph
c     *in70         doweq     *off
c     asakey        reade     zllc1wph                                 70
c     *in70         ifeq      *off
c                   movel     canam         bacarr
c                   movel     pcac          bascac
c                   movel     saacct        baacct
C                   update    lf01
c                   endif
c                   enddo