Aaron,

 My initial thought was that installing a Java/COM bridge would minimize the
number of customized processes: both WinFax and our distribution system are
known entities so the only new thing to deal with would be the Java/COM
bridge.

 On the other hand, styling it as a web service might be a long-term
improvement. I'll need to think how that would fit in. Thanks for that!

JK