I have thought about that a lot, which would not necessarily be a bad idea
although it will take a lot of work to modify the menu programs, but
certainly doable and would eleviate the load issue I indicated previously.
One additional thought, since they would initially have access to the menus
I can foresee the matter of people constantly trying to access items they do
not have access to.  What would be the most efficient way to write those out
to a job log that would remain available for say a month at a time?

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:21:49 +0100, Barton, Mike wrote