I would like to create a csv file & have it appear on either our
integrated Linux server or integrated NT server.  I can get the file to
the IFS, but can't find a method to get it from the IFS to one of the
servers.

Are those servers available via /QNTC? If so, why not write directly to them instead of saving it to the local drive and transferring it separately?

The linux one might be avialable via NFS instead of QNTC. So, that might be worth looking into.

The reason I want it on our integrated servers is because our users
network drives are mapped to one/both of those servers & I am thinking it
would be easy for them to find the file.

Okay, if the user's are able to map to those directories, they're obviously available to the Windows network -- so going through /QNTC should be exactly what you want to do.

Another question:  I am currently using this statement to create the
record:
Eval ExcelOut = %Trim(%Editc(Sadakdt:'Y')) + ',"  ' + %Trim(Adcvnb) + '"'
Except WriteExel

Why not write directly to the IFS instead of using EXCEPT (presumably to a database file). If you put it into a database file, you'll have to copy it later, manually.

Once I get all the records created, I do a Callp CpyToCsvIFS from Bob's
X-Tools product...

That would be unnecessary if you had written it to the IFS in the first place.

Not so bad for a couple fields, but I can see if I needed more fields this
will be a big pain to code.  I found in Bob's X-Tools the csvWrite
procedure which looks like I can define all my fields in a data structure
& then just do a callp, is that correct Bob????

I have no experience with Bob's tools. But, if you don't need to add special code to format your fields in a special way, or perform some sort of calculations before writing the data out, then why do it from an RPG program at all?

The OS comes with a command called CPYTOIMPF that will do it all for one in one fell swoop. If you don't like CPYTOIMPF (lots of people don't) there are several free alternatives.

Uzaemon has one here:
http://homepage1.nifty.com/uzaemon/

Martin Rowe has one here:
http://dbg400.net/crtcsv.html

There are others, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.