You probably have a stand-alone field just after the input parameter list
(which you did not show us in your example) and you probably forgot to put
the "S" in column 24 to indicate that it is standalone. Hence the compiler
doesn't know where the end-of-parameter list is, and therefore thinks this
extra field is also a parm.  But yet the prototype, which is separate, has 3
parameters, therefore the procedure Interface does not match the prototype.
Probably something like this:
P SITEM_isItemFinishedGood...
P                 B                   Export
 *
D SITEM_isItemFinishedGood...
D                 PI             1A
D P_CompNbr                      3  0 Const
D P_ItemNbr                     12A   Const
D P_ErrorMsg                          LikeDs(@DS_ErrMsg)
D SOMEOTHERFIELD...
D                               10A

The "someotherfield" is probably missing the "S" in column 24 in your code.
Happens a lot...
Having said that... < rant> always put prototype parameter name in your
prototype. How the hell can someone know what to put into the parameter when
they're calling it if there are no parameter names? It is ironic that you
use "SITEM_isItemFinishedGood" as your procedure name, and nothing for the
prototype parameter names. When you created the prototype, didn't you just
clone the Procedure Interface source? If so, that would mean you had to
pro-actively remove the parameter names. Oh and one last thing... please
avoid using # @ $ in field/data structure/procedure names--it shows laziness
in my view. </rant>

-Bob Cozzi
www.RPGxTools.com