Joel,

You wouldn't want 11 sets of read/chain/setll/setgt/update/write procedures.
In fact, you don't really want even one.

You shouldn't simply be replacing RPG I/O opcodes with calls to a procedure.
You're not really gaining much by doing that.

Instead, look at the business logic behind the use of the logicals.

PARTMASTER_LookupUsingCustomerPartNumber()
PARTMASTER_GetAlphabeticalList()
PARTMASTER_GetNextPartByVendor()
ORDERHEADER_GetNextOrderToProcess()

HTH,