Yeah, at 4 AM in the morning after coming home at 3 AM on the booze lol.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Booth Martin" <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2005/08/31 04:08 PM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Dumb programming question..

*ppsssttttttt*

*shhhhhhh!!!!*  don't tell him.  Let him learn it the hard way.   Like we
all did.  hee hee

Booth Martin

http://www.martinvt.com