following is my code . Please tell me what is worng in this code. why the same
code does not work if file is empty?. why program does not wait for eof?
Plese adivice me to resolved this issue.
C     *loval        SETLL     L2SNGCHG
C                   READ      L2SNGCHG                               90
C     *IN90         DOWEQ     *OFF
 * CALL  RSYS106A to create keyword record
C                   CALLB     'RSYS106A'
C                   PARM                    SCCODE
 * UPDATE FLAG
C                   MOVEL     'X'           SCFLG2
C                   UPDATE    RSNGCHG
 * read next record
C                   READ      L2SNGCHG                               90
C                   ENDDO
C*
C                   SETON                                        LR

Jon Sinner <JSinner@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Mahesh, I had the same problem. To resolve
the problem, I took the %EOF
line. I removed any possible method(except for the %SHTDN condition) of
leaving the loop.

That fixed the problem and I have not had another problem since.