On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 09:58 -0700, Mahesh Pawar wrote:
> I am using EOFDLY option in OVRDBF of PF and calling RPG program to process
> the file. Itʼs works fine whenever there is at least one records in file. But
> if my file is empty. Program doesnʼt wait for new records.
Mahesh,

EOFDLY has been working fine since system/38 days.  Your override isn't
correct, or your code isn't correct.

Look at this sample code.  I started the program with an empty file, and
it waited just like it was supposed to.  As I added records, it woke up
and received them, just like it was supposed to.

EOFDLYP, type PF
     A                                      UNIQUE
     A          R EOFDLY
     A            SEQ#           9P 0
     A          K SEQ#

EOFDLYC, type CLP