I compile those programs with CRTSQLRPGI,but
my "main" pgm has QILE activation group.

Thank You.

             Tony Carolla
             <carolla@xxxxxxxxx>
             Sent by:                                                        To
             rpg400-l-bounces@mi         RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
             drange.com                  <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                             cc

             06/29/05 04:40 PM                                          Subject
                                         Re: Performance

              Please respond to
             RPG programming on
             the AS400 / iSeries
             <rpg400-l@midrange.
                    com>

What command are you using to compile the program?

If you are compiling the called programs with CRTBNDRPG, and specifying
ACTGRP(*NEW), this creates a new activataion group each time either program
is called, and this can certainly slow it down.