Marla,

Are you doing any SETLL/SETGT in the RPG program?

Are you using READ or READP?

Sounds like the RPG program may be at the EOF when it starts.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I quit using OPNQRYF years ago and went to
embedded SQL.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343