The SQL statements will always run on the local box, we aren't doing
anything with remote servers.  I thought that since the db is on the
iSeries, and the program is running there too, there was some sort of
"inline" authorization method.  I don't want the user to type in their
password (they will already be signed on), and I don't want to store
passwords.