Mike, Sudha, Rick,

Thank you for answering. I'm sorry if my replies are coming in late. I'm in
a GMT+8 time zone. I can say for certain (using the interactive debugger)
that all the control fields have the same value, and *INL1 is triggered
twice every time, once for the primary and another time for the secondary.

I also tried Rick's suggestion of using the MR indicator, but the result is
the same.

Is this perhaps a limitation of the language? And can't be done without the
use of an extract file as Mike suggested?

--
Carl Mañoso
"It is not real work unless you would rather be doing something else."