From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Richter
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:29 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: FW: IBM's RPG Strategy (was: Long Procedure Names)

Lim, you mentioned in your first post that you like seeing all the
fspecs at the top of the module as a way to know all the files used in
the program.  By the same token, it would be a good thing to look a
the parm list of the procedure to get a good idea of what the
procedure does.  I would argue that modularity = readability.