Hi Bill,

Last year we finished doing the same thing with our iSeries software
product.  The first step was to modernize the front end to Java/HTML using
our tool and calling the existing business logic written in RPG.  We later
re-wrote that business logic into Java and now we have a product that plays
everywhere (any database, any platform, any time).  We even wrote a white
paper about the process.  You can download the white paper at:
http://www.mrc-productivity.com/whitepapers/mrc_roadmap.pdf

Sincerely,

Sal Stangarone Jr.
michaels, ross & cole, ltd.

Phone: 630.916.0662
Fax: 630.916.0663

Web: www.mrc-Productivity.com

Visit www.crazybikes.com to view a live demonstration of AS/400 Internet,
Intranet, and Extranet sites.

See Web applications displaying the kind of AS/400 data you might want to
port to your intranet, extranet, or the Internet at our demonstration site -
http://www.crazybikes.com