I can get this to work:

     D                 DS
     D FmtData                       96    Inz('*MDY    *DMY    *YMD    +
     D                                          *JUL    *ISO    *USA    +
     D                                          *EUR    *JIS    *CYMD   +
     D                                          *CMDY   *CDMY   *LONGJUL')
     D FmtArray                       8    Overlay(FmtData) Dim(12)

How can I get this to work:
     D                 ds
     D ConstantList                        inz('default        server1  -
RNF7030: The name or indicator CONSTAN... is not defined.
     D                                          WAS5Portal     WAS5Portal
  -
     D                                          IBMTEST        IBMTEST  ')
     D WASList                             dim(3) overlay(ConstantList)
RNF7030: The name or indicator WASLIST is not defined.
     D                                     likeDs(ServerList) Qualified
RNF3543: Keyword is not allowed within a data structure that is not
qualified.
RNF3701: Keyword is not allowed for a subfield definition; keyword is
ignored.
     D ServerList      ds
RNF7031: The name or indicator SERVERLIST is not referenced.
     D  Instance                     15a
RNF7031: The name or indicator INSTANCE is not referenced.
     D  Server                       15a

Dropping the work Qualified didn't fix it.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073