Well, thinking out side the box usually gets me in trouble and creates
enemies because I don't conform to the norm...guess I wasn't designed that
way...  And, usually what I say gets ignored until years later
when they figure I wasn't that far off the mark....and they're up to
thier keysters in kimche...

FORTUNATELY, that's not an issue with Jon or this group... :)

Damn the torpedoes....full speed ahead... :)

Don in DC