Vincent,

Don't use the LIKEDS keywords.  Define your data structure as:

D #Branches       C                   50

D Branches        S              2S 0 Dim( #Branches )

D Array           DS                  Qualified Dim( 100 )
D  Control                       3A
D  Currency                      3A
D  Type                          3A
D  Income                       13P 2 Dim( #Branches )
D  Capital                      13P 2 Dim( #Branches )
D  Market                       13P 2 Dim( #Branches )
D  Count                         9S 0 Dim( #Branches )
Then you reference a value in the array as:

Array( Row ).Income( Branch )

Array( Row ).Control

Paul

--