Vincent,

I just figured out last week how to do this last week.
I am not sure this is the best/correct way, but it worked for me.

This is how I set up a 3 dimension 'array' .
(3 year by 70 qtys by 52 weeks)

The 'secret' is defining each subfield in the 'parent' data structure using
the 'likeds'  keyword.
All the data structures are 'qualified'

Declarations:
==========
 * Quantities for 52 weeks
D Qty4Wk          Ds                  Qualified
D  Qty                           6S 0
D                                     Dim(52)
D                                     Inz

 * Quantities for 99 lengths
D Qty4Lg          Ds                  Qualified
D  Qty4Wk                             LikeDs(Qty4Wk)
D                                     Dim(70)
D                                     Inz(*LikeDs)

 * Quantities for 3 years
D Qty4Yr          Ds                  Qualified
D  Qty4Lg                             LikeDs(Qty4Lg)
D                                     Inz(*LikeDs)
D                                     Dim(3)

Referenced in calcs like:
 Qty4Yr.Qty4Lg(Yr#).Qty4Wk(Lg#).Qty(Wk#) = Qty;

HTH

Tim Kredlo
Exterior Wood, Inc