As I indicated in previous posts, I just use a

SSxxxx for program or service program name where SS is a subsystem like
utilities XV and xxxx is a number for programs or a four character mnemonic for
service program like CMNF (Common Functions), USPC for user space, etc.

Then the first module in a program or service program is _M01, M02 is second,
so on.

SSxxxx_M01

Prototypes for service programs are _PR, work tables _T01, print files _P01,
etc.

Do a program would be something like

XV0001 Top level
XV0001_M01 RPG Module-RPG processing
XV0001_M02 CL module.

A service program is just

XVUSPC Top Level
XVUSPC_PR Prototype
XVUSPC_B  Bindery
XVUSPC_M01 Functions.

Common functions:

XVCMNF Top level
XVCMNF_PR Prototypes
XVCMNF_B  Bindery
XVCMNF_M01 Error Handling
XVCMNF_M02 Condition Handling
XVCMNF_M03 String Handling
etc.

As to using a AS400 Command, you are still using AS/400 command, just creating
a big long string to do it.

Sorry I didn't understand the question.