We'll continue to make users think we can't do the things they want in
RPG on the iSeries, pushing them toward other languages/platforms, but
it's IBM that will stop shipping the RPG compiler.

I harp on our programmers constantly to modernize their techniques,
but I can only control what the guys who work for me write.

Mike E.