in the following line
 // UPDATE W2FILES,KW2200P,W2FILES,100,,,KW2200S,,,KW2200D

This is screen update program (DFU UPDATE), W2FILES is the file that
you're allowing to be updated, KW2200P is the program, W2FILES is the
field file definition (old F&I spec's - ie an RPG source member), 100 is
the number of records allow for "ADD", KW2200S is the source member that
has the DFU Update specifications in it, KW2200D is the display member
used (usally just the default was used, but it could be customized).

Also

// IF  &PM06 =Y   IF  &PM01 =9W29    LIST
W2FILES,KW2200P5,W2FILES,SORT,,,KW2200S5

If I remember correctly, W2FILES is the PF that you're listing, KW2200P5
is the DFU list program name, W2FILES is the field file definitions, SORT
means that it is sorted - sort specifications are in KW2200S5.  KW2200S5
is the source member that has the DFU List specifications.

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bob Anderson" <banderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/03/2004 09:43 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
S36 OCL to CLLE conversion

Good Morning,
                 I am converting some old OCL36 to CLLE and I have run
into a few small problems.

in the following line
 // UPDATE W2FILES,KW2200P,W2FILES,100,,,KW2200S,,,KW2200D

I believe that this is related to a DFU36 file that I have but I'm not
sure how.

Also

// IF  &PM06 =Y   IF  &PM01 =9W29    LIST
W2FILES,KW2200P5,W2FILES,SORT,,,KW2200S5

I think this means it is building a print file using a certain sort
criteria.

For anyone out there that has done this before, am I on the right track???

Thanks in advance
Bob Anderson
EDI Coordinator
Kent Sporting Goods Inc.