Scott,

Now if you looked at the Premenos product along with the Gentran product and
decided that Premenos was a better choice, then I'd say you made a good
call.

On the other hand, if you didn't bother to look at the Gentran product, then
I'd say you made a bad call.  Especially if you were happy with Sterling
otherwise.

I'm curious as to why you would have had to rewrite your EDI apps.  I moved
from the Windows version to the iSeries with no rewriting.  Was the DOS
version that different?

Had to redo my mappings but not my apps.

Charles