Tony,
If you were at RPG World, you have the CD with the presentation materials
from the "RPG for the Web" presentations. Start there, and then go to the
www-922.ibm.com website for that good information. I am also writing a book
on CGI for RPG IV that will be freely available during composition. The
chapters are being posted and are available for free download on my website
(www.rpgiv.com).

I also published a simple CGI RPG IV program in my column a couple weeks
ago, I've included it here, below.

-Bob

     H BNDDIR('QC2LE' : 'CGILIB')
     FMDB       IF   E           K DISK
      /COPY XTOOLS/QCPYSRC,CGI
     D html            S            256A   Inz('/movies/showtm.html')

     C                   eval      *INLR = *ON

     C                   Callp     cgiInit()
     C     Movie         KLIST
     C                   KFLD                    MID

     C                   eval      MID = cgiGetVar('MID')
     C                   callp     cgiLoadHtmlIFS(html)
     C     Movie         Chain     MDB
     C                   if        %Found()
     C                   callp     cgiSetVar('TITLE':MTITLE)
     C                   callp     cgiWrtSection('*TOP')

     C                   Dou       %EOF()
     C                   callp     cgiSetVar('PLAYTIME': %Char(MTIME))
     C                   callp     cgiWrtSection('SHOWTIME')
     C     Movie         READE     MDB
     C                   enddo
     C                   callp     cgiWrtSection('THERESTOFTHEHTML')
     C                   endif
     C                   callp     cgiWrtSection('*Flush')