> Actually I am not necessarily in favor of the pre/post compile
> commands, the potential for people to put in commands that mess up
> something important, i.e. CLRPFM or DLTLIB, is much too great.

Someone else had concerns along the same lines.  I think something is being
missed here.  Why would commands like these even be in a pre-compiler
script?  Don't you trust your programmers?  If they can make that kind of
mistake here, then you better take the command line away from them.  And
don't let them write any CL programs.

db