You forgot "C".

C - It runs good enough for me... I'm used to it.

-Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of RPower@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 12:27 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: Where to send die-hard RPG III programmers?

Hehe, now using that analogy (used to be a mechanic, and I'm a big car
buff) I can relate.

A = Too cheap to buy a new car.
B = It's a classic and they don't make 'em like they used to. (In the case
of the good antiques, ie Chevelle, GTO, etc)

Considering B though there's an awful lot of Dodges out there ready for
the trash heap.  :)

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces+rpower=stjohns.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/09/2004 02:54 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Where to send die-hard RPG III programmers?

How about this?
Why do people keep their car for 15 or 20 years.
"Because it still runs."

-Bob