I just use a simple program (coded a new user option in
SEU) to retrive the AG from the object (*PGM or *SRVPGM)
and prompt for confirmation. So the first time you have to
choose the AG but once the object exist it works without
errors...

But right now I don't know how to replicate it in WDSC!!

HTH
Marco