Hi Bob,

> Well I hope that "bite your tongue" was a TIC (tongue in cheek) remark.
> I think most people on this list do stuff for the benefit of others;
> they give their experience to others day-in and day-out.

Hmmm.. if you bite your tongue and your tongue is in your cheek, will you
bite your cheek?

> Sleep? What's that? :)

That's what I used to do at night before I met the people at Penton :)

> No, it is that while you and other have regular jobs, people like me and X,
> Y, Z write and contribute to this space for a living. While myself and X, Y,
> and Z also contribute probably more than others it is to our advantage. What
> is not to our advantage is to have an $80 Billion company ask those who will
> not receive one dime from an employer during that time in Rochester working
> for them for FREE.

That's a good point -- not to mention that you probably don't need the
exposure...   who doesn't know Bob Cozzi?

> I suppose after 20 years of notoriety having my name on a book that IBM
> publishes for free, means nothing to me. Okay, perhaps I'm Jaded.... Why
> don't you volunteer to do it instead? You can take a couple of weeks
> off, can't you?  :)

A couple, yes.  But not six, I'd lose my job.   If I could do it in two
weeks, I'd volunteer.

> You'd do just as good a job as I would and probably better because you
> would probably pay attention whereas I would want it done my way
> instead. <g>

I agree.  I would do a better job than you. :)  (no bias here...)