On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 12:18, James Lundy wrote:
> Scott and Rich:
>

> Would you please look at the following code.
>
> When program is run, printer says 'Data Received ..' and hangs.
>
> I have run both ways to *userascii and as outq with wscst qwpdefault.
>
> Thanks
>
>  Jim

I don't see where you've set the color, e.g.  0.5 setgray.

Perhaps the printer isn't in PS mode?

Here is my tester, perhaps give it a try:

     FQSYSPRT O   F     132            PRINTER
     E                    CMD     1   7 50
     C*
     C           1         DO   7         I       30
     C                     MOVELCMD,I     LINE   50
     C                     EXCPT
     C                     ENDDO
     C*
     C                     SETON                     LR
     OQSYSPRT E  0
     O                         LINE
**
%!PS