Hi!

I have noticed that when testing an eRPG application that I'm working on
that the HTTP server I'm using keeps adding jobs under my server even
though I'm the only one hitting the web site.  I've tried adjusting
certain settings but with no success.  Do you have an understanding of
how I can get the server to RE-USE those jobs?

Subsystem/Job  User        Type  CPU %  Function        Status
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCH      .0  PGM-QZHBHTTP     SIGW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRHTTP     SIGW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRHTTP     SIGW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW
  STEVEWSVR    QTMHHTTP    BCI      .0  PGM-QZSRCGI      TIMW  (ETC.)

After 40 the server does not respond to browser requests.

I was just able to recreate the issue.

I have 40 QZSRCGI jobs in the server, not including the 3 QZHBHTTP,
QZSRHTTP, QZSRHTTP at the top.

I have an OPENING PAGE message at the bottom of the browser with no
cycles being taken on the CZSRCGI jobs.

Partial server config:

Maximum active CGI jobs:

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCGeneralSettings.html#max
cgijobs> Display help for this form.

Maximum active threaded CGI jobs:

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCGeneralSettings.html#max
threadedcgijobs> Display help for this form.

Allow CGI programs to be run:
 Disabled  Enabled
<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCGeneralSettings.html#opt
ions> Display help for this form.

Conversion mode:
 EBCDIC  EBCDIC_JCD  BINARY  %%MIXED/MIXED%%  %%EBCDIC/MIXED%%
%%BINARY/MIXED%%  %%EBCDIC_JCD/MIXED%%  %%EBCDIC/EBCDIC%%
%%BINARY/BINARY%%  %%BINARY/EBCDIC%%  %%EBCDIC_JCD/EBCDIC%%
<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCAdvanced.html#cgiconvmod
e> Display help for this form.

Multiple thread capable:
 Disabled  Enabled
<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpDCAdvanced.html#cgimultith
readed> Display help for this form.

Reuse job:
 Disabled  Enabled
<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpPersistentCGI.html#cgirecy
clepersist> Display help for this form.

Maximum active persistent CGI jobs:

<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpPersistentCGI.html#maxpers
istentcgi> Display help for this form.

Client session inactivity time-out:
 Seconds  Minutes  Hours
<http://iseriesdevelopment.kronos.com:2001/hlpPersistentCGI.html#persist
entcgitimeout> Display help for this form.

Maximum override period:
 Seconds  Minutes  Hours