> I am doing a program in SQLRPGLE which ends with the binder language
> snippet...
>
> /DEFINE ERRNO_LOAD_PROCEDURE
> /COPY QcpyLESRC,ERRNO_H
>
> If I remove SQL and compile as a regular RPGLE program, the compile
> works. If not, the SQL precompiler flag SQL1106 error as "RPG
> specification out of order". It appears that the /IF DEFINED code inside
> the copybooks is not being read correctly, as the precompiler tries to
> copy the field definitions (which have already been copied and defined in
> the D spec).
>
> Any clues on how to solve this?

Neither /COPY nor /IF DEFINED are binder language.  They are compiler
directives.  This is important for the archives, because people who search
on binder language will be surprised to find this thread!  You have
discovered that the SQL precompiler doesn't like some of the compiler
directives that RPG uses.  The previous suggestions to use /INCLUDE are
about your only recourse.  If you are trying to include code that SQL will
use you are pretty much out of luck.  The word is that the precompiler
people are working to bring it to the same level as RPG, but no one knows
exactly when that will happen.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
  --buck