I just know that I am doing something wrong but I cannot figure it out.  The
field @todte has a value of 010105, the field USADate has a value of
01/01/2005 but BOTH #PToDate8 and #PToDate10 has the value of 00050101.

Can anyone tell me what I have missed?

The code look like this:-

     H DATEDIT(*YMD)
     D @todte          S              6  0 inz(0)
     D #PToDate8       S              8  0 inz(0)
     D #PToDate10      S             10  0 inz(0)
     D USADate         S               D   DATFMT(*USA)
     C     *mdy          move      @todte        USADate
     C     *ymd          move      USADate       #PToDate8
     C     *ymd          move      USADate       #PToDate10

Rob Joubert
Authentic Fitness Corporation
(323) 837-6486
rjoubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx