I stand by my original comments.
John Brandt
iStudio400.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob cozzi [mailto:cozzi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 6:34 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Unlimited size result sets

Buck,
>> She says that this is how things work in the
>> real world (as opposed to a page at a time.)
100Meg return variables? Show me that in the "real world".
What "real world" does she live in, an MTV show "Real World" about a bunch
of pretentious kids who think they know everything about the world around
them? In other words, an amateur. (Sorry for the harsh words.)

Bob Cozzi
Cozzi Consulting
www.rpgiv.com