I am designing a simple subfile, with three fields on the screen that don't
reach the end of a typical *DS3 screen.  For some reason, when I view it
using SDA, it skips a line after each subfile line, and I can't seem to
figure out why.  The DDS for the physical file being referenced contains two
of the fields and they are as follows:

SYSACR, 3 Alpha
SYSDSC, 35 Alpha

The fields show up as the lengths listed above, but there is a skipped line
after each subfile row.  Can anybody tell why?

     A                                      REF(MDABS51/SYSTEMS)
     A                                      CA03
     A                                      CA12
     A                                      DSPSIZ(27 132 *DS4)
     A          R RCR1SF                    SFL
     A  54                                  SFLNXTCHG
     A            CHOICE         1   I  5  1
     A            SYSACR    R        O  5  3
     A            SYSDSC    R        O  5  8
     A          R RCR1SFC                   SFLCTL(RC1SF)
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A  51                                  SFLDSP
     A  52                                  SFLDSPCTL
     A  53                                  SFLCLR
     A  51                                  SFLEND(*MORE)
     A                                      SFLSIZ(0100)
     A                                      SFLPAG(0017)
     A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&ATRECORD)
     A            POSITIONAT     4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR
     A            RRN            4S 0H
     A            ATRECORD       5S 0H
     A                                  1 24'Sites to Process Contracts for'
     A                                      DSPATR(RI) COLOR(WHT)
     A                                  2  1'Place a "1" next to any site to
+
     A                                      process contract renewals'
     A                                      DSPATR(UL) COLOR(PNK)
     A                                  3  1'1'           COLOR(WHT)
     A                                  3  3'Site'        COLOR(WHT)
     A                                  3  8'Description' COLOR(WHT)
     A                                  4
     A          R FOOTER
     A                                 23  2'F3=EXIT  Enter=PROCESS
F12=CANCEL'